162200- Harrison- Including the cities of Missouri Valley, Woodbine, Logan, and Dunlap 612 AM CST Wed Jan 16 2019
Today Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of snow late in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 20s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Lows in the lower 20s. Southeast winds up to 10 mph. Thursday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 30s. Southwest winds up to 5 mph shifting to the northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Thursday night Mostly cloudy. Lows around 19. North winds around 5 mph. Friday Cloudy. Snow in the afternoon. Light snow accumulations. Highs in the mid 20s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 80 percent. Friday night Cloudy. Snow through midnight, then a chance of snow after midnight. Moderate snow accumulations. Lows around 10. Chance of snow 90 percent. Saturday Colder. Mostly cloudy. Highs around 11. Saturday night Colder. Partly cloudy. Lows around 4 below. Sunday Mostly sunny. Highs around 11. Sunday night Not as cold. Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of snow after midnight. Lows around 7. Martin luther king jr day Not as cold. Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of snow in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 20s. Monday night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Lows around 14. Tuesday Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of snow in the morning. Highs in the mid 20s.